Organic search helps your business to get found by people who are looking for the services you offer. You can draw potential new customers in a very economic way.
The organic search success of your website can be estimated by your ranking on the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). This can be achieved by an effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy.
While the basics of SEO might seem simple, the actual practice can be much more complicated. There are factors such as numerous competitors, complex algorithms, etc that drive engagement.
Let’s look at some of the common SEO issues and ways to fix them.
- Poor On-Page Optimization: Many factors such as page titles, XML sitemaps, and meta descriptions affect the rankings. These can be resolved by making title tags concise, natural and keyword rich.
The meta descriptions should be unique and no longer than 160 characters. Enticing, 3-6 words Alt Tags can significantly boost your rankings. Also, the URLs should be around 50-100 characters long.
- Site speed is too low: Google ranks the websites based on engagement metrics. It measures the ratio of people sticking around versus the people bouncing off.
The engagement indirectly depends on the loading time of the website. The shorter it is, the better will be the user experience. You can gauge your website’s speed with tools like PageSpeed Insights from Google. Reducing the image file sizes is one of the ways to enhance loading speed.
- Duplicate content on the website: Copied content can be a rank killer. The ranking may get split between the unintended duplicate page and the original page. You need to make sure that the content is original. Initially, you can conduct a plagiarism check using free websites like smallseotools.
- Keywords are too competitive: If a simple keyword search leads to results with strong content and authority websites, the keyword may be too competitive. You can choose an alternative long-tail keyword in Google Autocomplete.
- Website is not mobile-friendly: Mobile web browsing has become highly popular. Thus, your website should be optimized according to the mobile devices. The layout should be compatible with smartphones. Even if you have an old site, mobile-optimization is necessary. Else, it will have trouble showing up in the search results.
You can take help of an experienced mobile-app development company to optimize your website.
SEO is a sustainable and economical way to market your website and the services you offer. Using SEO to create a regular audience is an effective way to engage with potential customers.
Adopting a sound SEO strategy is like a long-term investment. It takes time to bear fruit. Even a skillful SEO plan can take several months to display substantial results.
TechnoRadiant has a team of highly skilled SEO specialists. We work alongside you to implement the right SEO strategies that churn higher lead conversion rates. Our experts will make sure to drive high-quality website traffic via organic rankings over Google.
Contact us today for a custom SEO strategy!